This is your one-stop shop for all Alumni-related benefit information. If you're a graduate of NKU you are already a member of the NKU Alumni Association, which means you have access to many benefits without having to pay dues!
Being a graduate of Northern Kentucky University gives you of the following benefits:
- Free lifetime subscription to award winning NKU Magazine.
- Discount membership for the newly renovated Campus Recreation Center.
- Invitations to alumni events including the Alumni Awards Celebration, Homecoming, and other special events.
- Ten NKU Alumni Family Scholarships are awarded to continuing students who are relatives of NKU alumni. Application through Financial Aid Office - indicate relative of NKU alumnus.
- Opportunity to take advantage of career assistance provided by NKU Career Services.
- 25% off spirit gear when you sign up for the NKU Bookstore loyalty program. 10% in-store discount on many items in the
- NKU Bookstore, excluding textbooks and computers.
- 15% discount on courses offered through NKU Community Connections.
- Use of W. Frank Steely Library including borrowing privileges.
- NKU window shade mailed to baby Norse upon receipt of birth announcement.
- Discounted insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Affordable short term health insurance while job-hunting or waiting for new employee benefits to begin through GradMed.
- NKU Early Childhood Center offers discounts to alumni
- Opportunity for your kids to join the Norse Kids' Club.
- 15% discount at City Barbeque (Highland Heights location only) with your alumni card.
- Discount for membership in AAA Club Alliance.
- Discount on admission to the Newport Aquarium - e-ticketing.
If you do not wish to receive mail from any of our affinity partners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the mailing lists.